The Mobile Asia Expo is scheduled to be held in Shanghai this year from 20-22 June at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre in Shanghai, China.
Mobile Asia Expo comprises of several components:
- A world-class Expo, showcasing cutting-edge technology, products, devices and apps to mobile professionals and mobile-passionate consumers
- A thought-leadership Conference for senior mobile professionals, featuring visionary keynotes, panel discussions and world-class networking
- App Planet, where app developers can learn and expand their knowledge of the popular mobile app marketplace
- A unique Deal Hub platform to connect qualified buyers and world class solution providers face-to-face to do business
- And mPowered Brands, a programme dedicated to accelerating marketers’ knowledge and utilization of mobile as a marketing medium
The expo will have several App developer conferences which will feature keynote presentations, panel discussions, and encourage audience interaction on a wide range of topics.
Normally, 1-Day Visitor Pass is ¥ 100, but you can receive the pass for free during a limited-time “Early Bird” offer. All you have to do us to visit https://registration.itnintl.com/mae12/regonline/RegLogin.aspx and use the code EVP7F747
Notable App developer conferences include
- Blackberry Jam sessions: Being held on Wednesday and Thursday, 20-21 June, these sessions will help developers fast-track BlackBerry application development and bring apps to the community of over 77 million BlackBerry users worldwide.
- CMDC ADC: The CMDC ADC will introduce a host of customisable new products as well as keynote speeches on the latest developments in mobile applications and the mobile industry. Taking place on Wednesday, 20 June from 13:30-17:00, this ADC will include a lucky draw at the end of the session.
- Nokia Developer Day: Nokia’s Developer Day will feature their latest achievements on Windows Phones and the Nokia developer support and incentive program. A special giveaway will be awarded to an attendee at the end of this conference which will take place on Wednesday, 20 June from 15:00-17:00.
Hurry up…Grab while the offer lasts…!!