Prices tend to change frequently, especially as inflation raises. At some point, using a digital screen becomes more affordable than permanentely reprinting paper price tags.
While running across a store in Vienna, I stumbled across this – a e-ink based price tag:
Looks like the price of the technology is becoming lower and lower – have you seen any weird e-paper applications recently?
- Bridgestone to give up on e-paper production
- Micromax challenges iPhone in a visual add, price is what matters in the end
- Android: app prices differ between stores
- AMD bridges Android and PC gap
- Media tablets: drivers and drags